Who is P2p+ for?
Young and Emerging Evaluators
• Evaluators under age of 35 years, OR
• Evaluators who have less than 5 years of professional experience, OR
• Recent university graduates who are interested to join the evaluation profession, OR
• Development professionals who have technical knowledge on evaluation and willing to become professional evaluators.
• Individuals between the ages of 10 and 24 who will be affected by evaluation decisions.
Can senior evaluators attend the session?
Yes! Senior colleagues can participate, bearing in mind that the main target audience of the program is YEES. Typically, senior evaluators join the initiative as facilitators and advisors. Advanced colleagues who are struggling with their careers can also join and ask questions, but we want to avoid are sessions crowded with senior professionals that leave YEES needs and questions behind. Senior evaluators can also attend the sessions as observers to learn more about the challenges of YEES and how to mentor them.
Learn more about P2p+: